The Eyeline Bunker Pro system is designed to expose the area of sand that the club should interact with when hitting bunker shots.
- Place the Bunker Pro in the bunker next to the golf ball so that the ball is 2" from the foam rod. This will expose the area of sand that the club should interact with when hitting a bunker shot.
- If you miss the Bunker Pro unit (and hit the sand before hitting the ball), you are virtually guaranteed to hit a good shot.
- Hitting the Poly-Carbonate Base behind the ball will give you the feedback that the club needs to enter the sand closer to the ball. The closer to the ball you enter the sand the more spin you can impart on the ball.
- Striking the foam rod gives you the feedback that the ball is hitting the hosel of the club. This feedback will allow you to swing inside the foam rod and assist you in avoiding the dreaded shank.
- Continue to adjust the Bunker Pro to fresh sand to give you the most accurate feedback.