The world's best players walk onto the putting green with the Edge, you can too!
- 70 degrees is the lie angle of most putters. Your putter will travel like it was built to - when you bring the putter off the ground it will travel slightly inside the line, and return squarely to the ball with ease. This is what a "solid" putt feels and looks like.
- The 70˚ rail is the most popular plane angle and commonly works best for most golfers.
See, Feel and hear a stroke you can trust
- Professional Grade - Made of USA steel with a powder coat finish.
- Markings on the Face of the Rail - check your putter's distance back and through and shaft rotation.
- Rail may be used with or without the Edge Mirror.
- Non-skid backing makes it perfect for indoor or outdoor practice.