The Pin Point Laser instantly answers the most important question in putting: Where am I aimed?
1. It sits on the top edge of the putter blade and adheres to the face – so it is the same loft as your putter, and doesn’t interfere with your sight of the ball.
2. It has a trigger that attaches to backside of your grip – under your trigger finger – so you can press the button and see the laser hit the target (hopefully).
3. There are lines on the top of the laser housing that extend your putter’s sight line and train your eyes to see “straight”.
4. The Targets are made of highway reflector material to amplify the laser dot for increased visibility.
- The “sticky” pads on the Pin Point laser mount can be reused over and over. Just rinse them off and the “sticky” returns.
- Powerful laser can be used outdoors or inside
- Comes with protective case and 3 Pin Point targets
- * Does not fit on Center Shafted Putters