Know Your Clubs
- Installed sensor automatically tracks every shot on any club and keeps score
- Pairs with compatible Garmin golf watches¹ to automatically track every stroke, including locations, distances and club type
- Collects data from each shot and club so you can analyze strokes gained and other stats used by the PGA
- Stats for each club with a sensor installed show up on your compatible Garmin golf watch¹ after pulling the club from the bag
- See how far you typically hit each club; view stats for accuracy to the fairway or green
Easy to Install, Easy to Use
The lightweight and secure sensors easily attach to the end of a club’s grip. You won’t even know the sensors are there while you play. But after a couple of rounds, you’ll be glad they are. An ingenious automatic on/off feature helps provide battery life of up to 4 years. When it’s time to replace batteries, you can easily do it yourself.
Pair with Your Garmin Golf Watch
Pair with compatible Garmin golf watches for automatic game tracking so you can focus on your game — knowing the sensor is tracking every stat. Those stats for each club with a sensor installed show up on your Garmin golf watch after pulling the club from the bag. See how far you typically hit that club, and view stats for accuracy to the fairway or green.
Track More Stats
Add the Garmin Golf app to your compatible smartphone to gather key stats and data you can use to help you work to improve your game. Review your stats in the Garmin Golf app for accuracy to the fairway or green and for drives, approach shots, chip shots and putting to help you know what parts of your game need more focus. You can also track and analyze strokes gained and other stats used by the PGA. Use strokes gained data and stats to show how many strokes you have gained or lost relative to a baseline comparison to other players in your group.