Keep Track and Keep Score
With more sensors to improve detection accuracy, AutoShot game tracking automatically measures detected shot distances and records them for post-game analysis on the Garmin Golf app. For even more precise automatic game tracking, pair with optional Approach CT10 club tracking sensors.
Go For The Pin
Green View gives you each green’s true shape from wherever you are on the course, and it allows you to manually drag-and-drop to today’s pin location for a more precise yardage and greater accuracy.
Stay on Top of It
Sync Approach S40 to your compatible smartphone to receive smart notifications for incoming calls, texts, emails and other alerts displayed right on your wrist.
Wear It Out
Even when you’re not playing golf, this watch is a stylish, lightweight performer. Its 1.2” color touchscreen display with attractive metal bezel is as comfortable out on the town as it is on the course. And when a subtle change of style is desired, it features quick release bands for an easy wardrobe change.
Looks Great on Your Wrist and on the Course
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 courses from around the world
- AutoShot detection measures and auto-records detected shot distances¹; pair with optional Approach® CT10 club tracking sensors for more automatic game tracking capabilities
- Green View feature allows manual pin positioning; quickly reference distances to the front, middle and back of the green as well as hazards and doglegs
- Tracks everyday activities such as steps and sleep and includes built-in multisport profiles
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in GPS mode; up to 10 days in smartwatch mode
- Use with the Garmin Golf app for live scoring, automatic scorecard uploads and the ability to review all your stats in real time on your compatible smartphone during play and after your round.
- With the additional smartwatch features, you can wear it all day, and it can track your activities.