The M5 GPS DHC adds Automatic Downhill Control, all terrain wheels, and an electronic parking brake to the innovative features found on the feature‑packed, award-winning M5 GPS 'Smart Cart'.
Power at your fingertips
The award-winning M5 GPS DHC offers fully‑integrated GPS built into a super-responsive 3.5” touchscreen display. Boasting 40,000 pre-loaded courses with distances to the front, middle, and back of the green, essential hazard information, and the ability to dynamically move the flag position, the M5 GPS DHC is the pinnacle of electric golf trolley technology. The M5 GPS DHC is also packed with other game-enhancing features including a clock, round timer, and score tracking, plus the par and stroke index of each hole, shot distance measurement, automatic hole advancement, and a battery meter.
Offering the potential to save lives, the M5 GPS DHC can also indicate the availability and location of on-course AEDs and provide golfers with CPR instructions to administer to anyone suffering a cardiac arrest. The feature has been proudly supported by Heart Research UK, with over 700 golf clubs across the UK now registered.
The M5 GPS DHC can also be connected via Bluetooth to the free Motocaddy GPS app to offer a wide range of smartphone notifications including missed calls, texts, emails, and a range of app alerts, including WhatsApp and Facebook. In another industry first, the trolley also offers built-in WiFi for super-fast Over‑the‑Air course and system updates.
Downhill Control Technology
Established over a decade ago, Downhill Control (DHC) has undergone extensive development and refinement since its creation. The game-changing technology is now considered an essential feature for thousands of golfers across the globe. DHC ensures the trolley maintains a constant speed while moving down a gradient, helping golfers stay in complete control around even the most undulating golf courses. The award-winning feature is now bolstered by the integration of all-terrain wheels and an electronic parking brake, perfect for planting the trolley on an uphill or downhill slope.
- Automatic Downhill Control
- Electronic parking brake
- NEW anti-skid slimline all terrain DHC wheels
- High resolution 3.5” LCD touchscreen display
- Fully integrated, high-performance GPS
- 40,000 pre‑loaded courses ‑ no subscription fee
- Front, middle & back of green distances, plus hazards
- Compatibility with new cellular subscription packages offering real-time data access & enhanced GPS functionality
- Green map updates to display shape of hole being played
- Drag & drop pin positioning
- Smartphone notifications (calls, texts, emails & apps)*
- Score tracking
- Shot distance measurement
- On-Course AED locator & CPR instructions
- WiFi powered, Over‑the‑Air updates
- Award-winning M-Series simple, compact folding technology
- Next generation, High Power 28V system
- Nine-speed settings, Speed indicator & Battery meter
- Clock & Round timer
- Adjustable Distance Control (up to 60 yards or metres)
- USB charging port
- Super‑lightweight, waterproof Lithium battery
- On board battery charging
- Oversize tubing for ultimate handle stability
- Innovative space-saving inverting wheels
- Convenient auto-open stand
- Simple, fully-adjustable handle height
- Powerful, whisper‑quiet 230W DHC motor
- EASILOCK™ compatible